January 23, 2005

Production resumes on Monday.

Tough luck. Still very limited in good brain cells. Just got back from meeting my gerfrens group. This group of 6 ladies in all, whose first seed of friendship was sown back in sec sch days. You would have heard of them in this blog here and there. Names like Juan, Ade, Anna, Viv, Wenn (ya, that's how we know each other) and of cos myself.

Tight bra syndrome.

I hate underwire bras! Damn, I hate wearing bras, to begin with.

Like I shouldn't be skeptical.

I heard a few sad divorce/extra-marital affairs stories of some of my school mates today. Very demoralising. Just goes to show there is no 'the one'. You just gotta keep assuming that the person you are seeing is the one, until proven otherwise. Trust is, sometimes, an non-option to choose to accept what you don't know.

Chew on it for awhile more. I'd be back.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 23:46